NCLB Report Card
The Harmony Science Academy Dallas is sharing the enclosed information about the district and your child’s campus with you as part of its obligations under the federal No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
The following information is now available on the district’s web site at this link: click here
- Assessment results for the LEA and campuses in the aggregate and disaggregated by race/ethnicity, gender, disability status, migrant status, English proficiency, and economically disadvantaged showing two-year (2006-2007 and 2007-2008) trend data for each subject and grade tested.
- by performance level, ,
- with a comparison between annual objectives and actual performance for each student group, and
- including the percentage of each group of students not tested.
- Graduation rates for secondary school students.
- Performance of school district and campuses on adequate yearly progress (AYP) measures.
- Number and names of Title I schools identified as in need of improvement, including the stage of improvement and AYP indicator missed for any schools identified for improvement.
- Professional qualifications of teachers in the LEA and campuses, including the percentage of teachers teaching with emergency or provisional credentials and the percentage of classes in the LEA and campuses that are not taught by highly qualified teachers, including a comparison between high- and low-poverty campuses within the LEA.
If you have difficulty accessing the information from the web site, hard copies of the reports are available at the district office or through the campus counselor. If you have questions about the information, please contact email@example.com.
Superintendent: Fatih Ay